Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Friday Serivce Learning

In Fridays service learning session, we talked about various ways to help Africa. we tried to identify their biggest problems such as food, living conditions, medical conditions, schooling, and everyday resources. We came to the conclusion that we were going to fund raise money going towards school supplies. It has to be pretty hard to learn with 100 students in one class. I think we all came to this decision because we all realize how much Africans value their education. I liked how everyone had a chance to speak their opinion. I also liked how we eliminated the topics that didn't make much since and I love how we are getting a chance to help others. I disliked how all my ideas got eliminated!! Everything else i pretty much agreed with. In final analysis, we plan to help Africans reached their goal of getting the same and equal education as we do.

No comments: