Tuesday, October 23, 2007

2011

where will you be 4 years from now? Are you sure you're even graduating? I know i am due to my confidence, my intelligence, and more importantly, my family. The first thing i mentioned was my confidence. I am very self - motivated. No one needs to push me to do anything because i want to do everything on my own. Since i have such a high self-esteem, i will never let anyone put me down. I can do anything as long as i put my mind to it and i stay focus on my goals.
Secondly,i am very intelligent. Not just because of my grades, but because i am a good decision maker. I am very determined to meet my personal goals. I'm known to push and strive to be the best. i am also known to be a good thinker. When an assignment is given, i already have my thoughts planned out and it very clear for what needs to be done. Other wise i just ask!!!
Last but not least, my family is going to help me graduate. They are always here to help guide me through every obstacle i come in contact with. My family supports me and my dreams no matter how silly or serious they are. They are very strong minded on seeing me become successful, so i don't want to let them down.
In final analysis, i am graduating because i am confident, i have the intelligent and my family is here for me. i bet you don't even know why you're graduating.

No comments: